These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "General Conditions") govern the sale of the products marketed by www.apicolturatrozzo.com.
All contracts for the purchase of products concluded, through the website www.apicolturatrozzo.com and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
All published prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Apicoltura Trozzo di Trozzo Francesco and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Apicoltura Trozzo, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the 'order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions.
2. If the Customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep, these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- How to purchase
1. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Apicoltura Trozzo at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed at www.apicolturatrozzo.com , as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information included in the website www.apicolturatrozzo.com conforms to the goods sold. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, and may differ in color and size. All purchase support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc ...) are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of each individual product.
2. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Apicoltura Trozzo by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Apicoltura Trozzo. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document. The customer can also check the status of his order by accessing the web area dedicated to him under "orders".
3. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Apicoltura Trozzo undertakes to promptly notify the Customer.
4. The Customer can request the cancellation of the order up to the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" section of your Personal Area. The order can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
5. All prices on the site are to be intended as prices to the public and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. Apicoltura Trozzo reserves the right to change prices at any time, without prior notice. In the event that an incorrect and / or clearly derisory price is published, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even in the case of initial validation.
6. On the website www.apicolturatrozzo.com the quantities of product available at the time of the order are visible. Since the simultaneous access of many users-customers and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders modify the availability of the product, Apicoltura Trozzo does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods.
7. On certain products, subject to price promotions, Apicoltura Trozzo reserves the right to accept orders by reducing their quantities, subject to communication and acceptance by the Customer, failing which the order will be considered canceled.
- Terms of payment
1. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, the sending of the order takes place only when the actual crediting of the current account of IT88O0760116200001051786349 di Trozzo Francesco, which must take place within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is considered automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include the order ID that is issued in the order confirmation e-mail. The bank details on which to make the transfers are shown in the order confirmation e-mail.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page. The amount relating to the order is charged to the PayPal account at the time of order acquisition. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of rejection of Apicoltura Trozzo, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PayPal account. The cancellation of the order is possible up to the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case Apicoltura Trozzo can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase procedure, Apicoltura Trozzo is able to know the Customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No computer archive of Apicoltura Trozzo contains or keeps such data. For each transaction made with the PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.
In case of purchase through the PostePay payment method, at the end of the order the Customer will receive an email with the instructions for the payment. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of rejection of Apicoltura Trozzo, the amount will be refunded to the customer's PostePay card. The cancellation of the order is possible up to the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
4. Credit Cards
In case of purchase through the credit / debit card payment method, at the end of the order the customer is directed to the payment page. The amount relating to the order is charged to the credit card entered at the time of order acquisition. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of rejection of Apicoltura Trozzo, the amount will be refunded to the customer's credit card. The cancellation of the order is possible up to the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation. The status of the order is clearly visible in the "orders" area and can no longer be canceled if the indication "Order in progress" appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no case Apicoltura Trozzo can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by the delay in paying the amount on the customer's credit card. At no time during the purchase procedure, Apicoltura Trozzo is able to know the Customer's financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data will be intercepted. No computer archive of Apicoltura Trozzo contains or keeps such data.
- Delivery methods
Apicoltura Trozzo can only accept orders for delivery in the European territory. For every order placed on www.apicolturatrozzo.com, Apicoltura Trozzo issues a sales note (equal to a receipt) or an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the tax document, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. After the issuance of the document itself, no changes will be possible.
It is specified that for orders whose total value exceeds € 1000.00, it is not possible to issue a sales note. Therefore, the tax code or VAT number will be required to issue the invoice. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed. They are subject to possible surcharges for particular conditions (limited traffic areas, areas difficult to reach or peripheral). The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. The delivery of the ordered goods is understood to be on board the truck, unless otherwise specified. The goods travel with packaging made directly by the manufacturer, in transparent cellophane (shrink film), in cardboard boxes sealed with safety adhesive tape or in shipping bags with self-adhesive closure depending on the warehouse of origin. Under no circumstances is courier tape or other closing materials used.
The delivery times of the ordered goods are purely indicative and are published in the appropriate table under the heading "delivery times"; they may undergo variations due to force majeure or due to traffic and road conditions in general or by act of the Authority. Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
No responsibility can be attributed to Apicoltura Trozzo in case of delay in the fulfillment of the order or in the delivery of the ordered goods.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the delivery note or transport document (DDT);
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered;
- that no closing materials other than those mentioned above have been used.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the words "collection with reserve for damaged package", or "collection with reserve for open package" or "collection with reserve for packages missing "on the accompanying document. It is also requested the opening of an anomaly file at Apicoltura Trozzo.
Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
Any damage or hidden anomalies must be reported to the Customer Service of Apicoltura Trozzo by opening an anomaly file. The request must be sent no later than 3 calendar days from receipt of the goods.
Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the Customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
- Delivery by express courier
Standard delivery will take place at the following times: from 9.00 to 13.00; from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier leaves a notice and retries the delivery in the following 24 hours; in case of further absence, a notice is left again and the shipment is placed in storage. The Customer will be contacted by Apicoltura Trozzo with which he will define the details of the delivery.
- Processing and delivery times
With "order fulfillment times" we mean the time interval that elapses from receipt of the order to delivery of the product to the courier.
All orders, containing products available in stock, for which payment confirmation has been received by 12.00 on a working day, are entrusted to the courier within 48 hours of receiving the order.
costs The cost of delivery varies according to the weight of the product and is clearly indicated when ordering. The costs indicated are valid for the whole Italian territory.
It should be noted that, if the Customer purchases several products and only for one of these, Apicoltura Trozzo offers free delivery, the Customer will still have to bear the delivery costs normally provided for by the other products in his order.
- Right of withdrawal
01. In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005), as amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/2014, the Customer who holds the quality of consumer and, therefore, the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to professional activity, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without giving any reason and without having to incur different costs, no later than fourteen days from delivery, or from the day on which the Customer himself or a third party designated by the latter acquires physical possession of the purchased goods. The conditions and procedure for exercising this right will be specified later.
02. The Customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph must communicate by ordinary mail, registered mail, electronic mail, fax, or any other form of communication, his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, within the terms required by law. The Customer Service of Apicoltura Trozzo will process the request and open the file.
Upon receipt of the declaration of withdrawal, Apicoltura Trozzo will send the Customer an email confirming receipt with the return form (RMA form) attached, with an authorization number, which must be attached to the outside of the package relating to the product to be returned. The shipping costs for the return of the goods at Apicoltura Trozzo will be charged to the customer.
After the procedure specified above, the customer must send the goods, carefully packed in original packaging manufacturer, through courier chosen by the customer, to the following address:
APICOLTURA Trozzo OF Trozzo FRANCESCO VIA Třetí, 7-87030 CAROLEI (CS)
The shipment of goods to be returned must be made no later than 3 days from the date on which the customer communicated the decision to withdraw from the purchase contract to Apicoltura Trozzo.
The Trozzo Beekeeping, in compliance with the provisions of art. 56 of Legislative Decree n. 21/2014, once compliance with the conditions has been verified, will refund the customer the cost of the product within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the refund until the date of return of the product to its warehouses or until on the date on which the Customer sends proof of actual shipment and delivery of the goods to the courier. The refund will be made in the same way as used by the Customer for the purchase or, if specifically requested, by bank transfer, credit card cancellation, PayPal refund (in this case, the costs will be charged to the Customer).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the purchased product must be returned in its original unopened packaging.
- the product must be returned in perfect condition, products showing signs of damage will not be accepted.
- In the event that the product suffers damage during the return to the warehouses, it will be the responsibility of Apicoltura Trozzo to communicate the incident to the Customer to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the goods, if this is insured; therefore, Apicoltura Trozzo will make the product available to the Customer, canceling the withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal lapses if the Customer does not return the goods to Apicoltura Trozzo within 14 days from the date on which he communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is considered respected if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the 14 days. The right of withdrawal also lapses in the event of a substantial defect of the returned product (lack of internal packaging and / or documentation and / or original packaging of the manufacturer; absence of integral elements and accessories of the product; damage; unsuitable state of return, open product). In all cases of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Apicoltura Trozzo will return the goods to the Customer who will not be entitled to any refund.
- Waiver of purchase
We inform you that the Customer has the right to reject the goods upon delivery. However, it should be noted that, upon issuing the refund credit note, in the event of advance payment (credit card, Paypal, advance bank transfer), the shipping costs will be reversed up to the delivery address and return to the sender. Therefore, only the amount of the product will be refunded, net of round-trip transport costs.
- Privacy and Cookies
INFORMATION MADE PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
We inform you that the personal data you provide, of which we guarantee the utmost confidentiality and security, will be processed by APICOLTURA TROZZO DI TROZZO FRANCESCO in full compliance with the aforementioned legislation and according to the information below.
THE "OWNER" OF THE TREATMENT
The "owner" of the data processing is APICOLTURA TROZZO based in Carolei (Cs), Via Treti n. 7, VAT number IT02748000789 Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
a) Navigation data
Following consultation of this website, APICOLTURA TROZZO di TROZZO FRANCESCO may acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols (IP addresses; the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, etc.). These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, to check its correct functioning and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
b) Personal data
In the case of a registration request, to process the request it is essential to provide some personal data specifically indicated. Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory affects the registration to the services offered by the site. The sending of communications to the addresses indicated on this site, the registration to the services offered, the sale of products, entail the subsequent acquisition of personal data necessary to process requests. These data are provided directly by the interested party and are processed for the sole purpose of executing the requests of the interested party or for purposes strictly connected and necessary for the use of all the services available. The personal data provided by filling out the form will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and treated with adequate security measures, also associating and integrating them with other databases, always in full compliance with the security measures to protect your confidentiality.
c) Data provided for further purposes
With your express consent, all the data provided may be processed by APICOLTURA TROZZO di TROZZO FRANCESCO, for the purpose of sending advertising e-mails, promotional activities, market research, opinion polls and other marketing activities, including those of third-party companies. , as well as may be communicated and / or transferred to third parties for their uses having the same purposes.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR WHO CAN COME TO KNOW THEM AS RESPONSIBLE
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of APICOLTURA TROZZO di TROZZO FRANCESCO are only handled by personnel in charge of processing.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subject to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the right:
- to access personal data;
- to request the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to data portability;
- to revoke the consent without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Requests should be addressed to APICOLTURA TROZZO di TROZZO FRANCESCO, Via Treti n. 7, 87030 - Carolei (CS) - by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Cookies are information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet.
Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numerical identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e. until the browser used for web browsing is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
The following cookies are used on the site:
these cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies are useful because they make navigation and use of the site faster and faster by facilitating some procedures.
these cookies are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site and, therefore, to compile general statistics on the service and its use.
Technical cookies and analytics cookies are constantly enabled regardless of user preferences and are strictly necessary to perform the basic functions of the site. The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
The user can, at any time, deny consent to the installation of cookies through the individual setting of the browser used to navigate the site.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
The sales contract between the customer and Apicoltura Trozzo di Trozzo Francesco is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Cosenza.